Had a great time last night helping the Societe France Edmonton set up the crepe making tent at the Heritage Festival. My French may still be pretty weak, but I can unload a truck and pitch a tent pretty well.
After a mere 48 hrs in the bush camping with friends, I am completely exhausted and utterly spent. Pack, load, set up, cook, clean, repeat, repeat, repeat. And people think running a marathon is hard work…
Once more it is June. Again. And again I embark upon that epic effort of daily blogging, take three, wherein I call upon myself for a kind of rambling focus, picking from a list of daily topics, and with neither planning nor advance writing, strive to pepper this blog with the free-thought, free-writing wonder that is another one of Those 30 Posts in June. Today, that post just happens to be:
June 24th // Something You Want To See
1. Some ripe berries on any of the bushes in my backyard.
3. All my running pals cross their own finish lines this summer.
4. A few more good movies. We haven’t been to the theater much lately.
5. Your photos. You haven’t been sharing much lately, have you?
6. More of that RPG game I’ve been playing with Claire. My fortune (smirk) for some free time!
7. Various friends and their new(ish) kids. There’s a list that just keeps getting longer.
8. A really nice sunset. They’ve been quiet rare this year… so far.
9. An evening nice enough to set up a tent in our backyard for a campout.