Apparently, as much as I figured I could sprint up and down twenty-seven flights of stairs –and despite winning the fastest time for the feat– my calves (as much trouble as I’ve been having with them this year) were not on board for the gig. I’ve had two days of debilitating pain following Thursday’s effort, and after stretching, rolling, pills, and creams –well– I’m still limping around the house like a guy twice my age… and that’s starting really say something. Working on some recovery for my run tomorrow, but as of right now I’ll be lucky to make it down the stairs without limping, let alone a ten klick run. *sigh*
More from this Series: Injured, Sore & Recovering
Same Day, Different Year
- In 2016Race Recap: NYC Marathon
- In 2016Renovation-fest '16, Part 2
- In 2015Not a Working Title Anymore
- In 2015Chrome-ish Book
- In 2013A Minecrafting Kinda Week
- In 2013More Snow
- In 2011George, et al.
- In 2008Fourty To Go...
- In 2008Daddy Day Stories, Episode 9
- In 2008Bright Nights Twice
- In 2004back...
- In 2002BLACKJACK BUT NO BUST...