The new stationary bike arrived yesterday via UPS, nearly one hundred pounds of steel and fitness fun packed into a cardboard box. The last exercise machine we owned was a mediocre treadmill which ultimately led to me taking up outdoor running instead. I assembled my new toy, set it up in one corner of my recently reorganized office, and took it for a short fifteen minute trial run (right before an actual running run) to some pedal-wise success. The result: either I’m not in spin-shape or indoor cycling is a bit more intense than running. After fifteen minutes I was dripping in sweat. Literally. This is going to be interesting. I’ll be tracking my x-training on Strava, so follow me there if you really care about that.
Same Day, Different Year
- In 2016Valley & Camera
- In 2016Planning to Upgrade: Session
- In 2016Booked, But Not Much Besides
- In 2015Run Every Day, Part 7
- In 2014Daily Happy (13/100)
- In 2012Photo Archiving Adventures
- In 2008Bowling for Leftovers
- In 2008Two Line Reviews, April
- In 2008Four Years
- In 2005everybody sing!
- In 2004corporate blog