Easter, late as it was this year, is finally upon on us. And as Easter so often reminds, the symbolism of spring — as well as the feeling, aura, air, sense or whatever you want to call it — is finally wafting through the post-winter air.
But, y’know, I’m starting to feel verbose once again… and thirsty for some writing in a way that can only be quenched by a big list project to drink down and share around.
Thus here we go again: the Week of Lists Number 6, The Spring Cleaning Edition.
Starting on Saturday (April 19th) and through the following Friday (April 25th) I’ll be posting, one-per-day, a list relating to (as per usual) one of the standard topics of this blog –y’know, like running or fatherhood– linked to the theme of the list: Spring. And not just spring, but cleaning, planning, and savouring the spring as it twists slowly into summer.
Those Seven Posts are (in no particular order)…
- Five Awesome Dad Goals for Springtime
- Five Art Adventures for Kids and their Dads
- Five Ways to Involve Your Six Year Old in Your Running Training
- Five Must-Capture Photos for Dads as Summer Approaches
- Five Strategies to Keep Gaming, Even When the Weather Turns Nice
- Five Spring Blogging Plans to Record Your Amazing Summer
- Five Ways to Break the Barbecue Boredom Before it Begins
(Links were posted as content was released…)