You don’t really buy all that end-of-the-world hype, do you? Despite the mountains of rational evidence to the contrary there are still a lot of folks out there holding to the claim that come December 21, 2012 the ire of the universe will refocus upon the planet Earth and cast us all into an end-of-the-world scenario of some kind.
Something nasty, anyhow.
If those folks are right then I’ve got just one week left to get some hard-earned advice out to my readers before this blog goes offline due to anything from a simple collape of the electical grid (and thus the Internet) to the server evaporating into a bubbling pool of molten electronics as the Earth turns itself inside out.
If they’re wrong — which they more-than-likely are — then hey… we all get a good laugh.
Either way, I’m going to spend that week filling this space with yet another week-of-lists: The Seven Days of Apocalypse Edition Week of Lists. Coming this week:
December 2012: Seven Days of Apocalypse Edition
- 5 Reasons to Hook Up with a Runner After the End of the World
- 5 Skills Every Dad Should Teach Their Kids to Survive Armageddon
- 5 Ways to Keep Blogging After the Lights Go Out
- 5 Great Post-Apocalyptic Photo Projects
- 5 Ways To Barter Your Writing Skills For Food and Shelter
- 5 Truths Video Games Have Taught Us About the End of the World
- 5 Uses for All that Survival Gear Following a Failed Armageddon
(Links were posted as content was released…)