1) For those who are confused, this is a photo-per-day effort, and NOT a blog-post-per-day effort. As much as I know you enjoy reading my ramblings on a daily basis, logistically it ain’t gonna happen. Deal.
2) I finished reading JPod this weekend and thought I would catch up on the television version last night. My PVR neglected to record it. I am not impressed. I watched half a season of Extras instead.
3) Someone in my office bought a “Honey Cake” from the vending machine downstairs and we promptly discovered that a 130g snack had six hundred and fifty calories. What did we expect? Really? It was something like a vacuum sealed donut iced with lard.
4) With a host of people coming and going from the house this weekend, I thought it might be interesting to share that we fed “The Mullet” lasagna on Saturday night. I have photos.
5) I’ve been drinking a lot of tea lately. I have become discriminating in my tea tastes, yet I am undecided if this is good or not. It seems that I am, sniff, a tea snob.
6) Since reading JPod (as mentioned above) I’ve been panging for Vancouver a little bit. Mostly I think I just miss the atmosphere. Really, I just wish I could interact with more kooky people. Kooky is interesting.
7) I have been withdrawing slowly from Facebook. If I seem to be ignoring you, I probably am. I deleted all but a few applications and removed most of my personal information. No excuses required. I just am.
8) Skeptoid.com dipped into the fast food war this past week and made the excellent point that fast food alone doesn’t necessarily make people fat — and that this has been backed by credible research. Really. I tend to agree but only in the same way that I agree with the statement “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” We just need to learn to control our trigger fingers. (I’m a food snob, too.)
9) Marc posted photos of himself post-car accident on his blog and Facebook. Ouch.
10) Is it just me, or does February seem longer this year.