… but only if you don’t find yourself waiting in line at a store or mall.
10. Nurse your sugar-hangover from eating too many Christmas goodies.
9. Spend two hours hooking up various electronics and explaining to technologically illiterate relatives how to use the gadgets you or someone else gave them.
8. Sample from the variety of coffees and/or teas you found in your stocking the day before.
7. Hide from the rest of the family with a sympathetic brother-in-law to watch one of the numerous DVDs that showed up under the tree.
6. Download photographs for general family enjoyment.
5. Eat some more of the chocolates you found in your stocking, and then regret it a few minutes later.
4. Open one of the new board games you acquired for the holidays and attempt to decipher the rules and play at least one round.
3. Work on the obligatory jigsaw puzzle with some fruitless effort.
2. Hunt through dad’s liquor cabinet to see if he actually has something both festive and interesting to drink.
1. Remind yourself why you only do this once a year.