Here we go again. The holidays are fast approaching and the yule has warmed to some festive activities:
1) Karin and I have hung our decorations, including the four Christmas cards we’ve received so far in the mail
2) Lots and lots of shortbread
3) Presents. Hopefully we won’t cross that provincial spending average. They say people are spending a mean of $1000 each this year.
4) I’m the auctionmeister for the staff holiday auction (MDCbay) this year.
5) Lunches and dinners and drinks, oh my.
6) The impending possibility of some tours of light displays in the upcoming days.
7) No snow. Why do we live in Vancouver, again?
8) Holiday beverages from Starbucks.
9) No exams. I’m not a STUDENT anymore. HAHAHAHAHA!