I have good intentions really. The problem with technology — such as blogger where all these nifty little words are filtered through to get onto my website and into your corneal light sensors — is that sometimes the darn things just don’t work.
I won’t blame Blogger, per se, but having published something last week the silly webpage suddenly kept giving me “bad character” errors and asking me if I wanted to debug them. I was mildly offended that some sodding piece of software would dare try and judge my character based on a few hundred pages of unqualified ramblings — but then I realized it was probably referring to something electro-technical and not some aspect of my personality.
Having finally found a loophole I’m going to try and weed out the problem. I’ve discovered that I don’t get an error if I write through Ghostzilla.
Odd, but I’ve never had that problem before, and hopefully it won’t cause me too much more disruption as soon as I filter it out by making a few extra posts today….