It took Karin an hour and fifteen minutes to drive home last night. This opens up a whole new can of worms, now, doesn’t it? Although… besides the commute she really seems to like her job so far. I’d write about what she’s doing, but it’s probably a top secret company project and they would come to my apartment and beat me to a bloody pulp if I disclosed too much information. “Just business…” they’d laugh as they tipped over my furniture and left me in pain, duct taped to my kitchen chair. So, mums the word.
Same Day, Different Year
- In 2016Ignoring: Some Things
- In 2016Super Vulk
- In 2014Work Lunch
- In 2014Poll: In Summer
- In 2014Ignoring: Video Craft
- In 2014What makes someone a hero?
- In 2014The Joys of Dogs
- In 2013Ignoring: The Pool
- In 2012Ignoring: Drama
- In 2011Ignoring: Dad Blogging
- In 2003in case you are wondering...
- In 2002emily
- In 2002Brad's lunch time post