A week goes by without even a thought in the wind… What is wrong with that equation?
1) Bachelor party goes well with only a few people ending up in a dress. Derek was the required victim, but others were apparently jealous. And I still have bruises from the paintball episodes.
2) Karin is now officially moved out of Edmonton, and “in transition” while she waits to move out to Vancouver next week. We spent a few hours yesterday cleaning, hauling, eating, and playing with the various people involved in the production.
3) The wedding is about to kick it up a notch as we go into Red Alert mode… is this good or bad? I await the final verdict as we see how people handle the upcoming party planning. Derek arrives tonight for his final walk into darkness.
4) Karin and I visited the Edmonton office yesterday while close-by. Apparently the Vancouver “ant problem” I encounted a few minutes before escaping last week has not improved. Oh well. Something to look forward to, right?
5) A few nights of troubled asleep-falling, I decided to update my existing collection and remaster my h2g2 radio program discs. Blink, and I am off to neverland now.
6) Errand day today: upcoming chores include… fruit shopping, laundry and stain removal, computer repair (of course) and some tech stuff not involving evil machines. My life as a gofer. Words from the dad: “Computer won’t boot up – even in safe mode? – screen goes light blue.” But then Brad turns it on and everything works just fine. In fact these words are typing from that same machine. How is that for odd?